1. We believe that all Scripture is given by God and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction.
(2 Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe that the entire Bible is the inerrant, plenary-inspired word of God, originally transcribed in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek as the Holy Spirit moved men to write the words of the Bible. (2 Peter 1:21)
3. We believe that translations are the word of God in a particular language, and therefore retain the power of the word of God. (Hebrew 4:12)
1. We believe that God exists eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
2. All three members of the Trinity are one in essence, distinct in function, and consistent in character.
(James 2:19; John 10:30; John 3:16; Mark 8:31; Acts 1:8)
1. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and was born of the virgin, Mary (Luke 1:35)
2. We believe that Jesus Christ, being equal to God and man, is perfect and never sinned.
(John 10:30; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrew 7:26)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world, in order to accomplish complete redemption through His substitutionary death and shed blood on the cross. Justification is only through the sacrifice and blood of Christ. (Acts 2:21-36; Romans 3:24-25; 5:8-11; 1 Pet. 2:24; Ephesians 1:7)
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to enter a relationship with God. (John 14:6)
5. We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, and now serves as Intercessor.
(Acts 1:9-11; Romans 8:34; Hebrew 7:25)
1. We believe that sin is best defined as missing the mark, iniquity, or lawlessness, and is against the character of God.
(1 John 3:4; Romans 3:23)
2. We believe that when Adam sinned, sin was imputed to all men at that moment. (Romans 5:12)
3. We believe that every person has sinned, and is totally depraved. (Romans 3:23; 1:28)
4. We believe that the penalty for sin is spiritual death.
(Genesis 2:17; Ephesians 2:1-3; Rev. 20:15)
1. We believe that salvation has been made available to man through the work of Jesus Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection. (Isaiah 53:5; 2 Corinthians 5:14; Romans 5:8; 6:23; 10:9)
2. We believe that salvation is attained by grace through faith, and upon no personal merit. It is gained through confessing Christ as Lord, and believing that God has raised Him from the dead. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 10:9-10)
3. We believe that salvation results in the believer gaining the benefits of Christ’s substitutionary atonement and His propitiation for sin.
(Matthew 20:28; Mark 10:45; Timothy 2:14; 1 John 4:10)
4. We believe that the atonement is universal.
(1 John 2:2; 1 Tim. 2:4-6)
5. We believe that man cannot be saved, apart from God drawing Him to Himself. (John 6:44)
6. We believe that salvation is eternal in its effect, thus one cannot lose their salvation. (John 10:27-29; Ephesians 4:30)
1. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ, both past and present, and is made up of only believers.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Founder, Foundation, and Head of the Church.
(Matthew 16:18; 1 Corinthians 3:11; Ephesians 1:20)
3. We believe that the Church’s ordinances are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.(Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
4. We believe that the Church should be striving to fulfill the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
1. We believe that Jesus Christ will rapture His Church and that the timing of the rapture is imminent and unknown.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:2; Revelation 3:10; 4:1)
2. We believe that following the rapture the seven-year Tribulation will take place. This is the beginning of the Day of the Lord and is known as the seventieth week of Daniel.
(1 Thessalonians 5:1-11; Daniel 9:24-27)
3. We believe that there will be Armageddon at the end of the Tribulation when God will destroy all the nations that rise against Israel. Armageddon ended with the Second Coming of Christ. (Revelation 19:11-21)
4. We believe that after these events there will be a Millennial Kingdom, in which Christ will reign on Earth for one thousand years. The Great White Throne follows this reign, and then Eternity Future will take place. (Revelation 20:2-7; 11-15)