Upward Basketball Summer Camp
July 17 - 21
We are excited to announce our 1st ever Summer Basketball Camp! This Summer, during the week of July 17 - 21, we welcome 2022-23 school year 4th and 5th grade boys and girls to a FULL day camp experience at Lebanon Baptist Church. Camp will run Monday through Friday with drop off beginning at 7:30am each day and pick up staying open until 5:30pm. 5 FULL Days of basketball skills and drills, scrimmages, video sessions, and devotion time.
- Basketball (boys): 2022-23 school year 4th-5th Grade
- Basketball (girls): 2022-23 school year 4th-5th Grade
- Early Registration Fee: $150.00 per child (April 1-May 15)
- Late Registration Fee: $175.00 per child (May 16-July 1)
- Dates of Camp: July 17-21
There are ONLY 40 spots available! First come, first serve! Early Registration ends May 15th, 2023. The cost for basketball camp is $150.00 per child (there is a multiple child discount). After early registration ends, the price will increase to $175.00. Registration will close on July 1, 2023.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CHILD ONLINE
If unable to register online, visit the church office at Lebanon Baptist Church is open Monday-Thursday, 9 am-4 pm.
INCLUDED WITH CAMP FEE
Camp t-shirt, Upward Sports water bottle, Upward sports wrist band, and Upward Sports branded basketball.
- Early Registration Ends: May 15th
- Camp Check-In: July 17th at 7:30am
- Camp Week: July 17-21
- Hours of Camp: 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday
- Parents Day: Friday July 21st at 4pm
- Snacks and water will be provided.
- Each camper will bring their own lunch (Monday-Thursday). Must be in a lunchbox, plastic bag, or paper bag labeled with the camper’s name on it.
- Lunch will be provided to the camper’s on Friday July 21st
- Drop off each day will be between 7:30am-8:30am
- Pick up each day will be between 4:30pm and 5:30pm
- Friday July 21st we will invite all parents to watch an end of camp scrimmage game and celebrate our camper’s as they complete their training.
Please contact Kyle Oakley, our Upward Director, with any questions about Upward Basketball at Lebanon Baptist Church.